Riptide GP2 developers Vector Unit have announced that their incredibly successful mobile on-water racing game will launch for the Xbox One console on January, 23, almost a year later than originally planned.
The game will also be playable on the Playstation 4 however no details have yet emerged as to when it will be available for Sony’s console. Below is a list of features for Riptide GP2.
- Tons of original content. All new tracks, new hydro jets, new game modes, and more!
- Online Multi-player! Race against your friends in pulse-pounding online matches (with Google Play game services on Android and GameCenter/iCloud on iOS)
- VR Challenge mode. Race against recordings of your friends’ best times in the new VR Challenge mode!
- Deep new career mode. Level up your rider and learn new stunts, compete in dozens of events, earn cash to customize your hydro jet and rider, become a racing legend.
- Upgrades and customization. Collect a garage full of hydro jets and customize their performance and paint schemes.
- Cutting edge technology. Powered by the all-new Vector Engine 4, and optimized to take full advantage of the latest mobile technology, Riptide GP2 builds on the original game’s stunning visuals with extra-crisp HD graphics, complex shaders, dynamic lighting, and real-time shadows by looking here.